Say “Yes” to NoSQL for .NET SQL Developers
Fully managed NoSQL with Azure CosmosDB
The presentation includes an in-depth overview of NoSQL, including common NoSQL “flavors” such as key/value pair, document, graph, and column-based databases. I then demonstrate how these databases are implemented using the fully managed Azure CosmosDB. The presentation includes demonstrations of several types of database, a dive into the portal to examine partition keys at work (and why they are important for partition-optimized queries) and lots of .NET and .NET Core source code.
Download the full deck ⬇ here.
View the presentation here.
Let me know what your thoughts, feedback, suggestions and questions are in the comments below!
🔗 Get started with Azure Cosmos DB for free (no credit card required).
- Blazor State Management (.NET)
- Managing Data 📈 in the Cloud ☁ (Mongodb)
- MongoDB on Windows in Minutes with Docker (Mongodb)
- My New Role as Senior Program Manager for .NET Data (.NET)
- The Year of Angular on .NET Core, WebAssembly, and Blazor: 2019 in Review (Azure)
- Using LINQ to Query Dynamic Schema-less Cosmos DB Documents (NoSQL)