Connect Anything to Everything: Event Grid at Build 2018
Learn about the Azure service that provides a backbone to manage all of your events in one place.
Event Grid is an Azure service that routes events between endpoints. It provides support for virtually any existing Azure service from storage activity to serverless Azure Function calls. It also has support for custom end points. Instead of taking on the costly overhead of continuous polling in your applications, Event Grid will manage the events for you and publish them to your app when ready.
At Build 2018, I presented a short theater session that highlights Event Grid’s capabilities.
The session was well-attended. I appreciate all of those who were able to make it!
Here is the full video of the session:
Interested in learning more? Click to get started with Event Grid.
- Azure Cosmos DB With EF Core on Blazor Server (Azure)
- Azure Event Grid: Glue for the Internet (Event Grid)
- Deep Data Dive with Kusto for Azure Data Explorer and Log Analytics (Azure)
- Moving From Lambda ƛ to Azure Functions <⚡> (Cloud)
- Serverless application architecture, patterns, and implementation (Event Grid)
- The Year of Angular on .NET Core, WebAssembly, and Blazor: 2019 in Review (Azure)