Google Developer Group Atlanta: Serverless Node.js Functions
Recently I was invited to speak at the Google Developer Group in Atlanta. I found it ironic that same night a local Azure meetup group hosted a talk about the Google cloud. This just demonstrates how the community is aligned around supporting and educating each other and focused on solutions over debates around “this is better than that.” I love the opportunity to learn about new technologies and share what I know with others.
As with previous talks, I recorded the demos and posted them to my YouTube channel. The full deck with embedded video is available here:
I really appreciated the opportunity and look forward to coming out again sometime in the future.
- Blazor: .NET in Your Browser (Presentation)
- Deep Data Dive with Kusto for Azure Data Explorer and Log Analytics (Azure)
- Introducing Durable Entities for Serverless State (Azure Functions)
- Serverless HTTP With Durable Functions (Azure)
- The Year of Angular on .NET Core, WebAssembly, and Blazor: 2019 in Review (Azure)