It was not long ago that Microsoft announced General Availability for Azure Web Apps on Linux. This is an incredible service that supports Continuous Integration and Deployment of web apps from a variety of languages and platforms, including .NET Core, Node.js, PHP, GoLang, and more.
In fact, virtually any platform is supported because the underlying infrastructure is based on Web Apps for Containers, a solution that enables running, at scale, any Docker web app image. If you can containerize your app, you can run it on this service.
We cover more advanced features like logging and SSH access in the podcast, that you can listen to here:
Enjoy the show!
- Deep Data Dive with Kusto for Azure Data Explorer and Log Analytics (Azure)
- Deploy WebAssembly from GitHub to Azure Storage Static Websites with Azure Pipelines (Docker)
- Docker Containers at Scale with Azure Web App on Linux (Linux)
- MongoDB on Windows in Minutes with Docker (Docker)
- Serverless HTTP With Durable Functions (Azure)