It was not long ago that Microsoft announced General Availability for Azure Web Apps on Linux. This is an incredible service that supports Continuous Integration and Deployment of web apps from a variety of languages and platforms, including .NET Core, Node.js, PHP, GoLang, and more.
In fact, virtually any platform is supported because the underlying infrastructure is based on Web Apps for Containers, a solution that enables running, at scale, any Docker web app image. If you can containerize your app, you can run it on this service.
We cover more advanced features like logging and SSH access in the podcast, that you can listen to here:
Enjoy the show!
- Advanced Blazor: Shared Assemblies and Debugging from Edge (Web Development)
- Azure Cosmos DB With EF Core on Blazor Server (Azure)
- Build Data-Driven Web Apps Blazing Fast with Blazor and OData (Web Development)
- Docker Containers at Scale with Azure Web App on Linux (Linux)
- Docker Management and Kubernetes Orchestration (Docker)